How does it work?
– Enter the raffle by making a donation
– You may enter as many times as you like
– Share on social media and email to friends for extra entries
– After the competition deadline, 1 winner will be drawn randomly
– Winners will join Quinton de Kock at Rockwood for a VIP experience
– Travel costs to Rockwood will not be covered
– Proceeds go to rhino conservation
– Winner will be selected at random and announced on 28 June 2021*.
– The campaign start- and end dates are subject to change.
The promoter is Rockwood, whose registered office is at 197 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley, Nortern Cape, 8301, South Africa.
The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over, except employees.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner name will be published on Facebook.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Rockwood Conservation’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of a winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Rockwood Conservation shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to their Facebook page.
Rockwood Conservation also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.